Saturday, July 20, 2013

Review for Dark Destiny by Bec Botefuhr

When darkness consumes & you can't find your way out what do you do? That is what Jagger is faced with after what he went through at the "island" with Mick, & also what he forced to do in order for him & his family to survive. Bec did an awesome job with this book, as usually, this woman have NEVER wrote a book that I've read that have me saying, "damn, I wish I never bought that book." She knows what to do in order to keep her fans glued to the book & keep us wanting more of what she have to offer. I absolutely fell in love with Jagger & Williow's relationship again, they are willing to fight for each other because that is love truly is, never give up on the one who holds your heart. Another five star book folks, what can I say other than Bec is the mad scientist in the book world, she rocks hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment