Sunday, November 29, 2015

Release Day Blitz for "Iconic" by Xavier Neal




Title: Iconic 
Author: Xavier Neal 

Genre: Romance 
Photographer: Jessica Anhalt






Infamous McCoy brother Madden, has had a life time of burying secrets and brothers. He's denied himself the right to picture a better life, especially with the long legged, foul mouth girl he's loved since he was six. When the inevitable moment to take down the Drug Lord responsible for much of his pain approaches, will Madden just become one more headstone in their graveyard or will he rise to the occasion and become Iconic?













So, Xavier has left me a little speechless, I mean mere words cannot describe how great this book/series was, the McCoy’s took a piece of my heart with them. I got introduced to this family when I saw that Xavier was offering us to read the first book which was Merrick’s. Then after that I was hooked line and sinker and I didn’t want to turn back. Every book was fast paced and the suspense was off the charts. There are things that happened that I wasn’t expecting at all to happen. When I was first introduced to Knoxie and Madden I knew from the get go their story would be so damn intense because this is years they’ve been ignoring the love that they have for each. Well not them but Madden, to see being able to express himself and let go off the ghost and luggage from his past was so damn refreshing to watch. There’s this moment that he shares with Knoxie that will have in tears, I was literally bawling, nothing like being able to have that one person you know will listen and not judge you and that was what Madden kept on forgetting, because when it came to Knoxie her love runs deeper than any ocean. Then we have the comedy, omg I love Destin and Drew, then we have Wrench, oh goodness he’s an idiot, but I love him none the less. I knew this book was going to be more intense the others because Madden had a lot of obstacles that he had to overcome in order to move forward and I just loved to watch it unfold and see him become the man that his is by ten folds. Until 2016 McCoy's until 2016.



Xavier Neal lives in Texas where she spends her time getting lost in writing, reading, or fandoms she recently discovered. Whether she is enjoying books or movies, she continues finding inspiration at every turn to bring more exciting stories to life. She also enjoys eating cupcakes, watching Netflix, and pretending to have Oprah interview her!





Twitter: @XavierNeal87





No comments:

Post a Comment