A five-minute trolley ride, one troublemaking luggage, and two stolen identities. Six months later, two strangers discover they’re married. She wants an annulment. He has other plans.
Being illegally hitched is about the only way Chase Lennox would ever be shackled to any woman. But when the multimillionaire playboy finds out he’s married to the woman who caused him to lose the biggest deal of his life, Chase decides before he gives his new wife an annulment, she’s going to help him close the deal he’d lost.
Jessina Landi has a three-foot radius comfort zone. The last man she let into it cost her a lot more than a broken heart. And the huge debt she owes for that trust, well, it’s due. If she takes Chase Lennox's up on his offer, it’s sure to cover the bill.
There’s an annulment waiting at the end of their rainbow… well, that’s if they can get through the next two weeks without consummating the marriage.
Amazon ~ http://amzn.to/1hHRX5m
~20 Fun Facts~
20 Fun Facts ~ Kelly Gendron
- My first bike was a boys BMX. It was blue.
- I owned an iguana, a baby mouse my dad caught in the house, countless chameleons, and a snake my uncle caught while fishing.
- I got my first Barbie doll when I was 15 years old (as a “gag” gift)
- If you haven’t guessed it yet. Yes. Growing up, I was sort of a tomboy… at least, until I kissed my first boy.
- I went to cosmetology school.
- First and only fan letter ever written was to Keanu Reeves.
- My husband asked me to marry him at Fenway Park on the Jumbotron.
- My son was born on Ground Hog day.
- I flipped/beat the Pac-Man game twice. My dad gave me $2 for doing it.
- Hallmark movies make me cry like a baby.
- I always have nail polish but never a nail file.
- I’m a Superhero Junky.
- First phone ringtone ever ~ “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.”
- My mom’s nickname for me is “Kelisha.” It was the name of a princess in a romance novel she read years ago.
- Friends nickname for me is “Kelbell”
- My husband’s nickname is “Tank.” Not sure why, he’s not built like a tank.
- My first vehicle was a S10 pick-up truck.
- I sang “Country Roads” by John Denver in my grammar school talent show.
- Day job ~ Nurse.
- “Stolen Vows” was the original title for my latest release, “Favorite Places.”
Wow, wow and double wow. I was not expecting “Favorite Places” to have the naughty things it did when I started reading it; I love every single slutty minute of this book. Ok let me start talking about the characters, Chase, Chase, Chase, he is one naughty boy & he has the dirty mouth that I love so much in my male characters. Also I love his cockiness & he is very witty, he has a wonderful way with words I tell you. When he speak ladies, trust me, you might want to put on a panty liner when you’re reading this book. Jessina, what can I say about her, she’s a very strong individual who trust who would have to earn twenty over ,only she’s not the only one who feels this way. The writing was done so well in this book that trust me you will not be lost when you are reading this book, Kelly keeps you right on target & there’s no pussy footing around. I started this book around 9:30 pm and got done with it at 1:30 am because I just couldn’t put the damn book down. Great writing Kelly, fantastic story line, I enjoyed every millisecond of this book.
Kelly resides in a quiet suburb somewhere between Buffalo and Niagara Falls, NY. Her day job? Kelly works in health care representing a group of nursing facilities in the WNY area. She’s been faithfully writing for three years but did write her first book ten years ago. She put it down to raise her son as a single mom and then picked it back up when she and her son finally grew up. That's when she settled into her newly married adult life and started to seriously write again. She's dabbled with Romantic Suspense stories, but recently she's been on a contemporary kick. The recipe for the men in her stories: a dash of bad boy attitude, a cup of strong and confident and, of course, besides being packed with magnificent bodies, and doused with shameless aptitudes, they must have a tender heart you want to rip out of the pages (or your e-Reader) and take to bed with you at night.
Goodreads author: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5625187.Kelly_Gendron
Goodreads book: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18522938-favorite-places
“No. Please, don’t stop now.”
His head titled ever so slightly. “You want this, me touching you?”
She lifted her hips and pressed herself into his hand. Almost too eagerly, she nodded.
His eyes dropped to her mouth, and then back up. “You want me to kiss you?”
She wasn’t about to turn back now. She needed him too much. “Yes. I want you to kiss me.”
He arched an eyebrow. “And if I don’t?”
If he didn’t, she would die, but she couldn’t tell him that. It would sound far too desperate. He gazed down at her, waiting for an answer, and she decided there was no sense trying to deny it. “I’m going to die if you don’t kiss me. I’m going to die right here if you don’t touch me, Chase!”
He leaned down closer to her wanton mouth. Everything inside of her cried for him as the heat from his breath drizzled over her lips. “That is exactly how I feel, Jessina. Just like that, every time you look at me.” His finger thrust inside of her, and she bore down on it as his mouth touched hers.
“I’ve had to deal with it. I’ve had to deal with dying all over, again and again, every time you tossed those big beautiful eyes my way…”